How Gas Safety Device works
Life safety device Gas fuse when automatically shut off LPG Gas Supply. Gas Safety Device will automatically shut off gas supply from the gas cylinder due to major leakages of gas cause due to the following reasons:
- The reputing of a tube or pulling of the stove or regulator.
- The gas cylinder regulator functional improper or failed.
- A minor leakage occurs in this case it refers to instruction covered under the heading how to test for minor leaks.
- The controls of an appliances (gas stove) in until conditions are left on position.
- There are insufficient flow through the spot where the leakage is occurring.
- Gas supply line is too small
- The gas system is mounted or placed near a corrosive area or an area which is subjected to vibration.
In most of the cases where it rapture and if there is insufficient flow due to blockage restrictions or the gas supply line diameter internal is too small LSD may not be activated automatic shut-off may occur if gas consumption is excessive above cylinder pressure how were is shut off continually occurs it is advisable to have the system safety until the problem has been rectified in such a situation it is also possible that cylinder may need refilling Shut-off is indicated by the LSD when the dial needle suddenly return to zero if shut off occurs the gas stove controls may be turned to off position and procedure for how to best for minor leaks should be repeated if continues shut off occurs the LPG system would need to be rectified by an authorized gas filter. A extreme temperature and severe winter condition LS will shut-off gas supply and not function properly.